Pesto And Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- 0.6 lb. angel hair pasta
- 2.3 oz pesto (sun-dried tomato or basil)
- 6 chicken breast fillets
- 2 large eggs
- 6.7 oz finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz flour
- Sunflower oil
- Fresh basil
- Cook the pasta as instructed on its package. Stir pesto in hot pasta after draining it. Cover the pot and set it aside for later.
- Choose freshly ground black pepper and salt to season the chicken breast. Making a smooth batter requires you to mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, and eggs.
- Set your heavy-based pan at a medium to low rate to heat the oil. As you wait for it to heat up, dip the piece of chicken into the batter, then put it on the frying pan. You may cook 2 to 3 pieces at a time.Note: Our advice is to cook the chicken breast until one of its sides is crisp. Turn it over to cook the other side. After the piece is well cooked, take it out for draining on absorbent paper and cook the rest of your chicken.
- Step 4: Slice each chicken breast in a diagonal direction and serve with pesto pasta. Garnish it with basil and Parmesan for extra flavor.
- 2152.6 calories
- 30.7g carbs
- 165.2g fat
- 132.2g protein