Lemony Grilled Salmon
- 6 oz skin-on salmon fillets use wild-caught salmon with red or pink color for the best quality
- Extra-virgin olive-extracted oil
- Rock salt
- Black pepper, ground
- 2 sliced lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare charcoal 20 minutes before grilling. The best temperature for grilled salmon is 375-400°F.
- Marinate salmon with a blend of oil, salt, and pepper. You don't need to brush oil on the furnace bar. Oiling the fish itself increases the chances of it releasing from the grates to look and taste better.
- When charcoal reaches the standard temperature, put salmon and lemon slices on. Remember to put the skin side down first and flip only once. Grill salmon for 5 minutes per side. For the lemons, grill them until charred.
- Add a pat of butter to salmon when it's off the grill and top with grilled lemons. Now Lemony Grilled Salmon is ready to serve.
- Calories: 270.7
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 69.7 mg
- Sodium: 425.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14.2 g