- 1/2 head shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 head shredded green cabbage
- 4 peeled and shredded carrots
- Thinly sliced bunch scallions
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard or mustard powder
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Zest of 2 limes
- Black or white pepper
- To begin, combine the cabbage and carrots in a large mixing basin. Then stir them with the scallions.
- Inside a medium mixing bowl, add the rice vinegar, yogurt, coconut oil, mustard, and lime zest. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the veggies with the sauce until evenly covered. Refrigerate it about 3- 4 hours before eating if you do not serve it immediately.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C