Burgers Made With Slaw, Brisket, Cheddar, And Comeback Sauce
- 650 gram beef brisket
- 2.2 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 160 gram cheese slices
- 500 gram cabbage neatly cut on a mandolin
- 2 carrots peeled and julienned
- 4 half soft burger buns
- Potato chips
- With these burgers, we use sliced brisket, which has a high-fat content and makes a rich patty. Use minced beef if you want a thinner burger
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and prepare a baking pan. Form the meat into four 1-inch thick patties, slightly bigger than the buns. Heat a dry cooking pan over medium heat, then add the patties and fry, flipping periodically, until browned (about 8 minutes per side). Garnish with cheddar, transfer to a preheated baking sheet, and bake until the cheese has melted as long as it suits your taste.
- To make the return sauce, put all of the materials in a mixing dish and season to taste. Then, bake cuts of bread in the same skillet that the burgers were cooked in at a high degree temperature.
- In a mixing dish, mix cabbage and carrots with 1-2 tablespoons of comeback sauce. Spread the sauce on the bottoms of the buns, fill with the cheese, pickles, and slaw, sandwich with the buns, and serve warm with crisps.
- 266 calories
- 10.1g fat
- 396mg sodium
- 30.3g carbs
- 1.1g fiber
- 5.2g sugar
- 13.3g protein