Beef Short Ribs Pasta
- 3-4 pounds Short ribs of beef (with bone)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- White salt
- Pepper (black)
- 1 large slice onion
- 4 cloves Minced garlic
- 3-4 cups Braising liquid (beef stock or beef broth)
- 1/2 pounds Mushrooms
- 1 pound Pasta
- 1 cup Grated parmesan
- Follow the steps above to cook the braised short ribs (either with red wine or beef stock).
- Remove the ribs and get rid of the rib bone.
- Stir the onions, garlic, and mushrooms in a pan.
- Boil the pasta until al dente.
- Serve the pasta on a dish, put the boneless meat on.
- Add the sauce on top of the pasta, grate or sprinkle parmesan to decorate the dish.
- Enjoy the meal!
- Fat: 15 g
- Sodium: 1,916 g
- Cholesterol: 240 g
- Carbs: 69 g
- Calories: 1,460 cal